Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring.

It was such a lovely and sunny day yesterday (still a bit chilly though) so I got inspired to add a few green touches to my home. I went to our garden shop and brought home some daffodils and some pretty twigs. I don't know if this is a tradition in many other countries but in Sweden we always bring home twigs during easter and decorate them with feathers and colorful eggs (of course I had to do it with a more neutral touch, you know I'm not that into colorful decorations). People usually use birch twigs but that would be impossible with my allergies (that would be like bringing the enemy home with me).


Making these kind of little extra touches to my home always makes me ridiculously happy and excited. Do you have any special decorations for easter or spring?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Aww those willow twigs look so pretty... such a lovely touch to your home xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to decorate for Easter/spring! I love looks that celebrate without being over-the-top or elementary school looking. Very chic and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've decorated. Definitely brings in a fresh feel. I love this time of year.

    www.grazingpagesthefamily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete