Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Weekend.

As some of you might know I'm trying to capture my weekend in pictures ones in a while (I've been trying to do it every other weekend). I mostly do it because it's a fun thing for me to look back on and because I like to share what I've been up to. This past weekend was pretty much a perfect weekend in my opinion. It was a perfect mix of city life and being outdoors. I also got to hang out with friends and spend a lot of time with Daniel. This is what my past weekend looked like:


1. I get off work early on Friday's so I decided to go for a run before Daniel got home. I got to try out my new trainers from North Face. 2. Daniel's sister Mia came over to our house on Friday night. We had some delicious seafood, talked and played boardgames. 3. On my my way to Gothenburg to meet up my friend Anna and do some shopping. 4. A cider and a seafood lunch in the sun 5. A break from shopping 6. On Sunday Daniel and I went out on a little hiking adventure (we walked for 6,5 hrs) 7. The weather was perfect! 8. But we got lost (no worries, we lost the trail but we had a good map!).  

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are so great with running! I love running. Cute shoes help! Oh, the seafood and cider! Perfect lunch! It is wonderful to commemorate the weekend with these pics. It's a great reminder of how cool your life is!

    ReplyDelete