I never did a wishlist in March so I thought I would do one early in April. While I was putting this together I realized that this month's wishlist has a color theme. Maybe not the most suitable theme for spring (I guess it should be more colorful). Bu oh well, here's a few things I wouldn't mind owning at the moment:
1. I got one of these universal atomizer from Sephora for my friend Malin for Christmas. Now I kind of think that I probably need to get one for myself as well. I would love to be able to carry around my favorite perfume with me all the time.
2. I would like to have a really nice vase. The ones I have at the moment are really plain and boring. We all know that I love brass so I think this vase from Ferm Living is really pretty!
3. I seem to have a thing for vases at the moment, these miniature ones from Kähler look nice.
4. You've seen the cushions from by nord on several of my previous wishlists. I just think they're gorgeous! I especially like this one because it looks like a water color painting.
5. I can never have too many scented candles. I love everything with fig so I think I would really like this candle from Rituals.