Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Wishlist.

I never did a wishlist in March so I thought I would do one early in April. While I was putting this together I realized that this month's wishlist has a color theme. Maybe not the most suitable theme for spring (I guess it should be more colorful). Bu oh well, here's a few things I wouldn't mind owning at the moment:


1. I got one of these universal atomizer from Sephora for my friend Malin for Christmas. Now I kind of think that I probably need to get one for myself as well. I would love to be able to carry around my favorite perfume with me all the time.
2. I would like to have a really nice vase. The ones I have at the moment are really plain and boring. We all know that I love brass so I think this vase from Ferm Living is really pretty!
3. I seem to have a thing for vases at the moment, these miniature ones from Kähler look nice.
4. You've seen the cushions from by nord on several of my previous wishlists. I just think they're gorgeous! I especially like this one because it looks like a water color painting.
5. I can never have too many scented candles. I love everything with fig so I think I would really like this candle from Rituals.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh that cushion is so beautiful, really atmospheric and pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cushion! It would look lovely on my lounge. This is a great wishlist and I hope you get something from it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO this atomizer looks cool! I have to get a new one for my husband b/c his leaks! I use a rollerball for my travel bag. Chloe. LOVE that scent. Nicely curated items! I would love to see how you style your home! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishlist! I'd also love to get more monochrome items for our home. Piece by piece. :)

    I'm not sure if they ship to Sweden, but I think you would love the items on Housebyf ! ^^ The entrepreneur is a 19-years old Finland's Swedish (?) girl and has an amazing eye for style. Following both her & the store on Instagram, by the way. :)

    xx Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cushion haha !:)
    Have you heard about Ruak Styling?
    Check out the two new stylists on the block at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)

    Stay pretty doll ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the inclusion of the atomiser, I have one in my bag at all times and wouldn't be without it!

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete