Monday, March 31, 2014

Random Haul.

We got the first real spring days this weekend. It was sunny and warm (warm in this case means 13 degrees celsius, that might be freezing for some of you but oh well). My friend Anna and I celebrated the nice weather with a little shopping trip. We decided to ditch the mall and the big chain stores and went for some more unique stores and boutiques. I thought it would be fun to show you the things I got:



1. Anna and I have a pretty similar taste in interior design and home decor so we always enjoy going to that kind of stores together. I got a cutting board that looks like it's made of drift wood (I love that look) and a little vase from Lindform. I really like the vases from Lindform, they have so many different ones and it would be nice to have a little collection of them.
2. We also went to this store that only sold different soaps. If you've been reading this blog for a while you know that I have a thing for soap (does that sound weird?), so I couldn't keep myself from getting a new one. I also got a new wooden soap dish.
3. I haven't gotten any new beauty products in a while so I thought I would treat myself with a body oil from Björk & Berries (it smells amazing!) and a face mist from Lush. I've liked most of the face mist I've tried but I think the ones from Lush are my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely have a defined style when it comes to interiors! I love buying things, even little items - always cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of new things for your home! I ADORE boutique shopping for little treasures. That vase is so stunning and understated.

    ReplyDelete