Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Life Lately: March.

Oh gosh! The last seven days has been pretty busy. Packing, skiing for three days, unpacking, almost buying an apartment, running and a few busy days at work. We went on a mini skiing vacation from Thursday to Sunday. The weather was perfect for skiing! It was cold but really sunny. When we got back me and Daniel went to look at an apartment that we really liked. Apartment and house hunting is a lot of fun but it's also pretty stressful. It's a really big decision to buy an apartment or house. I don't really have anything else to tell you today, I just thought I would give you a little update on what I've been up to the last couple of days. Here's my two favorite pictures from our skiing weekend: 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good ski weekend! Love that second picture, haha. Good luck with the apt hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun. I've never actually seen snow before so it would be exciting to go skiing. I hope you find the right apartment/house. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun!! love it..
    New post at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥
    Lots of love XOXO

    ReplyDelete