Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Currently; March.

I hope you're all having a good week! It's actually Friday for me. Not literally, but it feels like Friday because we're going on a mini vacation tomorrow. We're going skiing! It's the perfect time for a little vacation right now because it's been pretty busy at work lately. But enough about that, it's the time for me to make my monthly currently post;


Loving: The fact that I've been doing great with my running this year! I've gone out running at least twice a week since the second week of January! Go me! 
Excited about: That we're going skiing tomorrow (of course). We won't be back before Sunday so it's going to be four fun days with skiing and boardgames, and maybe a glass of wine or two. Mini vacations are the best!
Craving: Anything with honey and goat cheese! That's just the best combination ever! I would also love a glass of Pepsi Max (I'm trying my best to not drink less Pepsi Max...). 
Obsessed with: I've been a bit obsessed with running and hiking clothes from North Face lately. I've bought a pair of shoes, a back pack and two running tops from North Face this month, that's kind of ridicilous to be honest. 
Eating: Greek yoghurt with peanut butter granola, bananas and berries.
Drinking: Peach ice tea.
Reading: Nothing! It's really unusual that I'm not reading a book.
Watching: The Walking Dead and Hart of Dixie. 
Feeling: Happy and excited!
Doing: Right now I'm painting my nails (I'm waiting for them to dry). A part from that I've been doing quite a lot of running lately. I've also been watching a lot of TV shows. I guess that's a good combination, a mix of being active and lazy. 

5 comments:

  1. Peach ice tea is the best!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are always skiing, haha! Hope you have a good time. I don't dare go skiing because I'd probably break something but the whole staying at a chalet thing sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get big points for running in January! I LOVE goat cheese and honey. Have fun skiing!!! I totally love to do something active, eat and then lounge. A perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start jogging/running haha! Great post :)
    Have you seen my USA Fashion & Beauty Haul at lovefromsimmie.com ?

    Stay beautiful doll XOXO

    ReplyDelete