I found this tag over at Hayley's blog and I thought it would be a fun one to do. But I have to admit that it was kind of hard to think of 50 things that were interesting enough to write. But hopefully this list will get you to know a little more about me. And let me know if you do this tag because I would love to know 50 things that you've done!
1. Daniel's eating beignets in New Orleans. 2. Me at the amusement park I worked in (in Helsinki). 3. On a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line. 4. The white house. 5. Sitting on the Spanish steps in Rome. 6. One of the first times I went downhill skiing.
1. I graduated from the University (I have a degree in Public Administration).
2. I went on language course in Brighton (UK) for 3 weeks when I was 15.
3. I lived and worked in Helsinki (Finland) for 9 weeks after I graduated from High School.
4. I won a prize for my master's dissertation.
5. I got engaged during a crazy thunderstorm in Florida.
6. I traveled to the United States 5 times in 5 years.
7. I broke the bone in my ring finger on my left hand (my finger got jammed in a door).
8. I had meningitis.
9. I had to stay in a hospital for more than one week (it was when I had meningitis).
10. I accidentally ripped of my eyelashes on one eye (I was curling my lashes and someone accidentally pushed me).
11. I moved together with someone when I was 20 (Yes, it was Daniel and yes, I'm still living with him).
12. I used to be a scout
13. I learned how to ski (downhill skiing) as an adult.
14. I got good a English thanks to the Internet.
15. I dyed my hair dark brown (I looked really pale in dark hair).
16. I went on a graduation trip to Cyprus with my class right before graduating from High School
17. I wore a pink dress to prom.
18. I went on a blind date.
19. I photographed the White House (being a Swede, it wasn't that special).
20. I wrote a fan letter to J.K Rowling.
21. I worked in an amusement park.
22. I sat on the Spanish steps in Rome.
23. I fainted in a drug store.
24. I fainted in the school nurse's office.
25. I kept a diary for 7 years.
26. I lived for a week without electricity (our old summer house didn't have electricity).
27. I went swimming in a lake in March (in Sweden that's COLD!).
28. I was a bridesmaid at my brother's wedding.
29. I got the honor to be my oldest niece's godmother.
30. I went on a cruise (in the Mediterranean).
31. I studied German (but I sucked at it).
32. I applied for a Swedish citizenship (I'm born in Sweden but my mother is Finnish so I was a Finnish citizen until I was 19 and got my Swedish citizenship).
33. I met the love of my life in a night club.
34. I saw a snake and cried (I was terrified).
35. I cried in public.
36. I tried water skiing (but I sucked at it).
37. I snorkeled in a coral reef.
38. I touched a baby alligator.
39. I visited the southernmost point of the United States.
40. I was star stuck when I saw my favorite politician in McDonald's.
41. I visited all the capitals of the Nordic countries except Reykjavik (Iceland).
42. I invited someone I've never met in real life to stay at my house for a couple of days (Yes, I'm talking about you Jasmine and I'm excited about it!).
43. I checked out the view on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower in Chicago.
44. I saw dolphins in the wild (it was pretty amazing!).
45. I went outside in -25 degrees Celsius (that's -13 degrees Fahrenheit).
46. I dressed up as Narcissa Malfoy for Halloween.
47. I went to see my favorite band live.
48. I ate beignets in New Orleans.
49. I collected Coke bottles.
50. I went river rafting.