Yes my friends, I'm still alive. I would actually say I might even be a bit more alive than usual. So I told you in my last post that I've been a bit absent from this blog for a good reason and I thought it's right about time that I tell you; I got a new job. And for those of you who have been following my blog for a while know that it's a pretty big deal. Yes! I finally got a job in the field I have a University degree in. I'm not going to tell you the whole story about it but let's just say I got a pretty good job working with education issues in the public sector (I have a degree in Public Administration) and that I'll have my first day at work tomorrow (I'm pretty excited!). I've also been pretty busy with acting as Jasmine and Justin's personal Gothenburg guide the last couple of days when they visited all the way from Australia (blog best friends meeting in real life). So yes, has been a pretty busy month and here's the most random selection of pictures ever to prove it;
1. I found out that my local library actually has a pretty good selection of books in English so that's good news. I kind of failed with my reading challenge last year (but I'm still pretty happy because I did read a lot more than the year before) so I'm trying to read even more this year! And I'm still seriously thinking about getting a kindle...
2. Me, Jasmine and Justin went to our local aquarium/science center on Monday. Me and Jasmine spent a good amount of time trying to photograph this monkey. Good times.
3. Jasmine and Justin got me the best gifts ever! A penguin and a The Walking Dead t-shirt! Pretty awesome!
4. I thought I needed a new handbag for my new job. Here it is. It's pretty awesome too...
Other things that have been happening this month;
- I went to the movies to see Beast of the Southern Wild with Jessica. It's was weird but in a good way.
- I went to the movies to see Lincoln with Jasmine, Justin and Daniel. It was good. I like Abe.
- I worked my last day ever at my old job (a preschool). Weird, sad and awesome at the same time!
I hope you've had a great month and don't forget to check out Blogger's Bookshelf for book reviews written by me and a few other bloggers!